Sea-Hawk Radar Display system - SHN 340
Sea-Hawk is proud to introduce our Client Display System – SHN 340. Our radar display system is connected with monitors from 17” to 27”. Available with a marine monitor mounted into the bridge console together with the system keyboard. One Client Display System is included in the scope of supply of our radar systems (23” Monitor - e.g. Hatteland).
Additional Display Systems can be connected to all Sea-Hawk radars.
This will allow for a second display on the bridge and another display in the deck office.
- Top of the range display performance.
- All IMO display features you would expect.
- Super advanced surface detection.
- Small target detection features.
- Oil spill detection features.
- Polar Ice Navigation.
Sea-Hawk SHN 340
- Superior radar display for offshore vessels, ice going vessels, HSC ….
- Superior radar display for search & rescue operations.
- Surface detection display for oil on water, small targets in the water.
- Anti piracy display system.
- Ice berg & bergy bits detection and tracking.
- Surface detection of the ice bed.
IMO AIS/ARPA features
- Excellent functionality for both AIS and ARPA.
- Up to 200 AIS targets can be tracked simultaneously.
- ARPA Tracking Automatic up to 40 targets.
- North stabilized and Heading stabilized Guard Zones.
- Guard Zones size/shape configurable.
- External Bearing Lines, Parallel index functionality