Sea Hawk SHN X12
Sea-Hawk proudly present - SHN X12 Polarimetric radar system. Dual X Band Radar with capability for Small target and Oil spill detection.
Our detection performance is superior to any standard navigation radar system.
The Sea-Hawk navigation radar sensor SHN X12 can be delivered to your specific needs. The 12' antenna is the Sea-Hawk recommended size for medium to large size vessels.
Sea-Hawk SHN X12 can be installed as a stand-alone system,
and be interfaced to integrated bridge systems.
- Top of the range detection performance, also in rough weather conditions
like white breaking sea and heavy precipitation
- High performance dynamics (i.e. its ability to detect and follow fast and small
objects/movements at the same time as detecting large objects)
- Detection of small, high speed objects (which are "lost" in standard navigation radar systems)
- Detection of small and/or low reflecting objects on the surface
Sea-Hawk SHN X12 Radar
- Top of the range detection performance.
- Super advanced surface detection
- Small target detection features.
- Superior radar for Offshore vessels, Ice going vessels, HSC ….
- Superior radar for Search & Rescue operations
- Surface detection display for Oil on water, Small targets in the water.
- Oil spill detection features.
- Anti Piracy detection radar
- Ice Berg Detection and tracking
- Bergy Bits & Growler Detection and tracking
- Surface detection of the Ice bed.