Sea Hawk SHN X9
Sea-Hawk proudly present - SHN X9 Polarimetric radar system. This radar is designed for use within Seismic Operations, Piracy Detection, VTS, Oil Spill Detection, Rescue and Surveillance and Merchant shipping.
The Sea-Hawk navigation radar SHN X9 can be delivered to your specific needs.
The sensor above is a 9' antenna which is the Sea-Hawk recommended size
for small to medium size vessels.
Sea-Hawk SHN X9 can be installed as a stand-alone system,
and be interfaced to integrated bridge systems.
- Top of the range detection performance, also in rough weather conditions
like white breaking sea and heavy precipitation
- High performance dynamics (i.e. its ability to detect and follow fast and small
objects/movements at the same time as detecting large objects)
- Detection of small, high speed objects (which are "lost" in standard navigation radar systems)
- Detection of small and/or low reflecting objects on the surface
Sea-Hawk SHN X9 Radar
- Top of the range detection performance.
- Super advanced surface detection
- Small target detection features.
- Superior radar for Offshore vessels, Ice going vessels, HSC ….
- Superior radar for Search & Rescue operations
- Surface detection display for Oil on water, Small targets in the water.
- Oil spill detection features.
- Anti Piracy detection radar
- Ice Berg Detection and tracking
- Bergy Bits & Growler Detection and tracking
- Surface detection of the Ice bed.